To Our Valued Guests:
As you may be aware a few weeks ago Massachusetts began its 4 Phase Reopening. As outlined by Governor Baker each phase will last at least three weeks; we are currently in Step 1 of Phase 3.
Please note that while we plan on reopening as soon as possible we also plan to do so as safely as possible, following all state and federal guidelines. This will mean things at the Triplex might seem a little different upon your return and we ask that you follow a few guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home. Your health and the health of our staff are our top priority
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing, we have marked out six foot distances on the floor for your convenience
- Utilize our hand washing and sanitizing stations located throughout the theater often
- Face masks will be required while attending films at the Triplex Cinema (please arrive with your face mask on)
Additionally, our staff will be given updated training on safety procedures and cleaning protocols including:
- Reduced capacity (25 patrons or less per auditorium) with extremely limited seating (we suggest purchasing tickets ahead of time to guarantee your seat)
- Fewer showtimes with longer intermissions to properly clean & sanitize each auditorium after every showing
- Staggered seating in all auditoriums, to aid in social distancing, with ushers to facilitate seating
- Staff screenings before the start of each shift for their health, including temperature checks
- Face masks & gloves worn by all staff
- Thorough cleaning & sanitizing of all high touch surfaces
- And finally in accordance with Massachusetts Reopening Guidelines we will not be serving food or drink until it is determined safe and we are allowed to do so; as dictated by the state.
The Triplex Cinema has always strived to be a community theater and it will take our entire community, working together, to keep each other safe. You can do your part by following the guidelines at the theater while you kick back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Please stay tuned for more information! Join us on Facebook & Twitter and subscribe to our weekly newsletter for updates. Stay safe and be well!
- Triplex Management & Staff